You have a choice to allow us to be representative payee or for you to be representative payee. If you remain representative payee, you will be responsible for all money and obligations required by Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps, and other government entities

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top