Must individuals start at DARS before receiving EA or SE from us as the HCS provider?

Individuals can receive waiver-provided Employment Assistance (EA) through the HCS provider until DARS has developed an Individualized Plan for Employment (IPE) and the individual has signed the document. The local authority service coordinator is responsible for developing the PDP (Personal Directive Plan) which authorizes Employment Assistance (EA) and Supported Employment (SE) services to be provided by the HCS.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top