What experience does the EA and SE service provider have?

Employment Assistance (EA) and Supported Employment (SE) require the service provider to have at least two years of paid or unpaid experience providing services to people with disabilities. This experience could include such areas of work as day habilitation, attendant services, educational services, social work, case management and nursing services.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top