Can my loved one work in the community?

If your loved one would like to work in the community, our case manager will set up an appointment with DARS (Department of Assistive and Rehabilitation Services) to complete an application. DARS is connected with many local employers and will match your loved one with the perfect employer based on their skills and desires. After the DARS application is complete, we will be able to provide Supported Employment and Employment Assistance through the HCS waiver program while they wait for DARS assistance.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top