If I choose your company for my loved one, what paperwork do I need to provide?

Guardianship papers, if that applies. Your loved one’s photo ID, if available. Birth Certificate, if available. Social Security Card, if available. Medicaid Card or Managed Care Organization Card. Medicare card, if applicable. Private Insurance card, if applicable. Determination of Intellectual Disability, which is usually made available by the local authority. Document indicating choice of our program, which is also typically provided by the local authority.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top